Delicious and easy air fryer prosciutto wrapped asparagus. It’s a wonderful side dish for dinner, and you can serve them with almost any type of meat, fish, or poultry. Read on and get the easy recipe.
Easy air fryer asparagus
We love green asparagus and often eat them at the beginning of summer. Therefore, it’s nice to prepare them in different ways.
Asparagus with bacon or prosciutto is a classic, and you can actually make it easily and quickly in your air fryer.
Such asparagus wrapped in prosciutto is fantastic to serve with a good steak, some grilled meat, or a grilled chicken breast. In fact, it goes well with most types of meat, fish, or poultry.
Green asparagus – Green asparagus is in season at the beginning of summer, and you can buy them at most supermarkets or from a greengrocer.
Prosciutto – Parma, serrano, or bacon if you prefer. Use your favorite ham.
How to make air fryer prosciutto wrapped asparagus?
It’s super easy to make the delicious asparagus with crispy prosciutto yourself. All you have to do is snap off the ends of your asparagus, wrap prosciutto around them, and then they go into the air fryer basket.
Now they need about 12 minutes until the ham is delicious and crispy, and then they are ready to serve.
Find the full recipe further down this page.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you can also use other types of ham, such as serrano ham. You can also use bacon if you prefer.
Other recipes you might like
- Air fryer cookies
- Air fryer fried eggs
- Air fryer scalloped potatoes
- Air fryer crispy bacon
- Air fryer pork belly
Tips and tricks for the recipe
- Keep a close eye on your asparagus the first time you make them in your machine, as all air fryers heat differently. They may need a little longer or a shorter time if you use a different one than we do.
- Serve with a delicious grilled entrecote and potatoes with leeks and browned butter.
- Serve with grilled chicken breast or other chicken dishes.
- Asparagus is a great way to start the summer, and it can be enjoyed with a wide variety of dishes.
Do you want to serve the asparagus with some nice meat?Try our recipe for Grilled top sirloin cap roast
Recipe for asparagus with prosciutto in air fryer
Here’s our recipe for both easy and really delicious asparagus with prosciutto ham made in the air fryer.
It’s a side dish for dinner that doesn’t take much time to make but tastes amazing. We hope you feel inspired to try them!
Air fryer prosciutto wrapped asparagus
- 6 green asparagus
- 6 slices prosciutto or serrano ham
Wash and snap off the ends of the asparagus.6 green asparagus
Wrap a piece of prosciutto around each asparagus and place them in a single layer on the bottom rack of the air fryer basket.6 slices prosciutto
- Insert the basket into the air fryer and cook the asparagus for 12 minutes at 180℃ (350℉). They will be ready to serve after that.
- Note: All air fryers heat differently. This recipe is made for a Cosori Dualblaze. If you're using a different machine, you may need to adjust the cooking time.
How do you like the recipe?
Have you tried this recipe? We’d love to hear what you think of it. Leave a comment, add a number of stars to the recipe and share your photo on Instagram with #madformadelskere – We love seeing your dishes ♥️
Also, sign up for our Facebook group where you can show pictures of the delicious food you make! You can find the Facebook group here